skip to content

Who to contact in case of need

On this site you will find information about who to contact in different kind of challenging situation. If you aren’t sure who to contact, if you prefer to have a first contact with somebody you know better or you feel more comfortable with, you can always contact a coordinator of a graduate programme or graduate school.

Many of the websites appearing below will inform about additional contacts and furthermore provide information, that can be useful for people experiencing problems, conflicts, discrimination or threat, as well as people observing it.

Albertus Magnus Center

Counselling services of the KSTW

Counselling Centres at the University in the Areas of Diversity and Equal Opportunities

Sexualized Discrimination

Threat Management of the University of Cologne